VSi Parylene offers parylene coating services for all stages of your product’s life cycle.
VSi Total Solution
Helping you succeed at every stage of the product lifecycle
VSi uses a straight forward and transparent process to take parts from proof of concept to production. VSi’s Total Solution moves customers through three key stages.
First, we collaborate to determine if parylene is the right solution. Second, we do the heavy lifting to develop a robust process. Finally, we scale up for production.The Prototype, Develop and Scale phases all occur at VSi’s facility.
For customers that want to transfer the parylene process to their factory floor, VSi offers parylene coating equipment and support.
The prototype stage provides clear feedback on whether parylene is right for your product’s specific end-use. In this stage, we move quick and work to find the best solution. Prototype coating runs provide proof of concept parts for testing. In addition, coating parts allows us to provide budgetary pricing.
- Will it work? Find out if parylene is the right solution for your application.
- Understand the costs and benefits of parylene coating your product.
If parylene is the right solution for your product, we move to the Development stage. In this stage, we build a consistent and efficient process that scales to your demand. Our process-driven quality management system (QMS) makes sure we have the right controls and documentation. The way we work, ensures transparency and customer satisfaction.
- Develop the coating process, work instructions and quality assurance steps.
- Reduce customer risk with transparency during the development process.
After the process is qualified and locked, we move to the Scale stage. We will work with you to ramp up to production volumes that match your demand. This model is perfect for clients who need capacity flexibility and high quality production.
- Synchronized production capacity and efficiencies that minimize per-part coating cost.
- Facilities, processes, and trained staff to meet broad industry requirements, including ISO, FDA, and ITAR.
As businesses and products evolve, there can be strategic benefits to bringing parylene technology in-house. VSi provides technology transfer options for clients who want maximum enterprise control over quality, production, cost and risk.
VSi offers the POD™ parylene coating equipment and eco-system to easily integrate parylene coating onto your factory floor.
- In-house parylene coating can lower the total cost of coating, eliminate lead times, provide exponential scalability and eliminate shipping and handling risks.
- Complete transfer includes equipment, know-how transfer and ongoing support.
Not finding what you’re looking for?
VSI offers comprehensive parylene services. Whatever your needs are, we can help. Please reach out to speak with a real parylene expert.